Our pet affiliate marketing program allows you to earn a commission selling Posh Pets Wear products through your company or website. Ideal partners include bloggers, doggie daycares, dog walkers, trainers, veterinarians and more.
Here’s how it works
- All you need to do is sign up as an affiliate, apply to the Posh Pets Wear Affiliate Marketing program, and add a special link to your website
- We pay a 20% starting commission rate. Higher volume affiliates may be eligible for a higher commission
- Average order size is £50, which implies a £10 commission
- Cookie duration is 365 days
Pet Affiliate Program FAQ
What is the Posh Pets Wear Affiliate Marketing Program and how does it work?
The Posh Pets Wear Affiliate Marketing Program is a service that allows participating websites to earn commission on sales referred to poshpetswear.co.uk using specially tracked links. We provide you with custom links and banners that you can post on your website. Then, when a visitor you refer to us makes a purchase, we keep track and give you a commission on the sale.
How do I sign up?
You must first become a member of the Posh Pets Wear UK Network. You can join the network clicking here.
Is my website eligible to participate?
We accept applications from websites that are relevant to and best showcase our products and do not contain objectionable or offensive materials. We welcome all applications but reserve the right to refuse membership or revoke a membership at any time at our sole discretion. Partners that make a good fit include bloggers, doggie daycares, dog walkers, trainers, veterinarians, retailers and more. We do not accept discounts, incentives or coupons websites.
Are there any fees?
If you already own a website there are no fees associated with the Posh Pets Wear Affiliate Marketing program. It is completely free to participate.
Can I become an affiliate if I live outside the United Kingdom?
Yes. We accept affiliates from anywhere in the world. Please keep in mind that all commission payments are currently made in (£) Pound Sterling.
If I have multiple websites, do I need to apply separately for each?
No. You should apply once, list all of your websites on your application and advertise Posh Pets Wear on any of them once you are approved.
What is your commission rate?
We pay a 20% starting commission rate. Higher volume affiliates are eligible for higher commission levels at the sole discretion of Posh Pets Wear.
What is the average order size?
The average order size at poshpetswear.co.uk is around £50, and may be higher during holiday season.
Is there a minimum annual threshold?
There is no minimum sales level required to remain in the program, but you will not receive a commission payment until you earn £20 in commission.
I don‘t have a website. Can I still be a PoshPetsWear affiliate?
If you don‘t have a website for your business, or you don’t want to put banners on your website and/or you place orders on behalf of your clients, you can still be a Posh Pets Wear affiliate. We ofer two options:
1. For a £10/yr. small fee you can have a simple Landing Page (Treasured Friends, The Pet Basket). This is a simple but effective way to personalise your business with an introduction, containing Discover my Shop and Join my Team buttons. Please note you will still need to create your own affiliate links for products when advertising a specific item.
- domain name of your choice (www.yourbusinessname.co.uk)
- UK based web hosting
- order processing and payments
- monthly reports